Refreshing, delicious, and nutritious, this pomegranate smoothie recipe is the healthy drink you need this Fall. It’s a great option for getting vitamin B, vitamin C, and other important nutrients. Best of all, you only need a few simple ingredients to make this healthy smoothie recipe!
This post contains affiliate links.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Quick: This smoothie with fresh pomegranate takes only 60 seconds in your high-speed blender.
- Healthy: With a delicious smoothie like this, you’re getting healthy fats and a bounty of good-for-you nutrients in every sip.
- Delicious: Bananas, fresh berries, pomegranate, and oat milk are a winning combination of flavors. Believe me, healthy can taste good, and this is proof!
Ingredients + Notes
- Banana: Naturally sweet, bananas are always a great base for a fruit smoothie. I always recommend using frozen bananas for an extra creamy smoothie.
- Pomegranate: Fresh or frozen, pomegranate delivers vitamin C and loads of antioxidants.
- Strawberries: Strawberries add that extra hit of sweetness while treating you to more vitamins and minerals. If you don’t have strawberries, you can use fresh blueberries instead. Or mix them both together! Yum!
- Oat Milk: Oat milk gives that creamy flavor and feel without dairy products. Alternatively, you could use your favorite plant milk that you have on hand, such as soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk.
1. Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend for about 60 seconds.
2. Pour the smoothie into glasses.
3. Serve with sliced strawberries or pomegranate arils sprinkled on top.
Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe Video
While the natural flavors in this recipe all play well together, you can absolutely add to it and swap things around. While adding to the smoothie will change its flavor, you can add toppings instead.
- Berries: This recipe calls for strawberries which is a great combo because it makes it sweeter. It you want to lean into the sour, then raspberries could be a good option for you. Alternatively, using whatever berries you might have on hand is always easiest. (I have to say a blueberry pomegranate smoothie is delicious!)
- Vegan Greek Yogurt: Talk about adding to the creamy texture of this fresh fruit smoothie.
- Greens: Adding fresh greens like spinach, kale, collards, or swiss chard will take this delicious drink into a green smoothie recipe. Do keep in mind that it will alter the beautiful vibrant pink color.
- Nut Butters & Seed Butters: Different kinds of nut butter like peanut butter, cashew butter, and almond butter would taste delicious drizzled over this
- Seeds: Chia seeds, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds would all be great toppings to this smoothie!
If you have any smoothie left over, put it in an airtight mason jar. It’s best to consume this immediately, but if you can’t finish it up, the leftovers will be good in the fridge for 8-12 hours.
Pomegranate mixes well with grapefruit, mango, pineapple, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, and watermelon.
Absolutely! If you’d prefer a different texture though, you can blend them separately, strain them with a cheesecloth, and then mix them with the remaining ingredients.
More Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Easy Blackberry Smoothie
- Pineapple Banana Smoothie Recipe (3-Ingredients!)
- Spinach Pineapple Smoothie (Easy Green Smoothie Recipe)
- Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- 2 frozen medium bananas
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend for about 60 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into the glasses.
- Serve with sliced strawberries or pomegranate arils sprinkled on top.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.