This pomegranate limeade is so tasty that you’ll wish you made more. It’s the perfect Fall mocktail for a cozy night! This pomegranate mocktail is sweetened with maple syrup instead of simple syrup making it refined sugar-free.
This post contains affiliate links.
This delicious pomegranate limeade is one of those juice drinks that infuses your body with nutrition while providing incredible refreshment. With pomegranate seeds and fresh lime juice, this pretty concoction looks lovely in a glass jar, a summery drink for any time of the year. Make a big batch for a party or to keep it in the fridge as a healthy alternative to sugary juice drinks.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Quick & Easy: In just minutes, you’ll have pomegranate limeade ready to serve. It couldn’t be any easier to make, almost as quick as opening a bottle of store-bought, sugar-laden junk.
- Refreshing: With the addition of tart lime juice, it brings out the best in the pomegranate juice for a truly thirst-quenching juice that’s good for you too.
- Vitamin C: Pomegranates have an incredible amount of vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant that helps all your cells thrive. It’s great for strengthening your immunity too!
Ingredients & Notes
All you need are a few simple ingredients to make pomegranate limeade. Once you see how easy and delicious it is, you’re going to be like me and make this every time you buy pomegranates!
- Lime juice: Fresh lime juice adds that touch of citrus to contrast with the pomegranate flavors. It helps this become an even more refreshing drink.
- Pomegranate: Grab a pomegranate and break it open to get all those arils. Your blender will turn this into pretty pink juice!
- Maple Syrup: A little maple syrup can add more sweetness in a completely natural and good-for-you way.
- Water: To get the texture of juice drinks, add purified water to blend with all the other ingredients.
Step-by-step Instructions: Pomegranate Limeade
There’s very little to do to create this pomegranate limeade. It all goes into the blender, and in seconds, you’ll have a refreshing juice to quench your thirst or a perfect mocktail that everyone can enjoy!
1. Pour all ingredients into a blender and pulse.
2. Enjoy a little taste of winter bliss over ice!
You’ll love this recipe as-is, though there’s nothing wrong with adding a few other things to make alternate versions.
- Rosemary: Fresh rosemary can give this a unique and bespoke taste. Also, it would look lovely as a garnish if you’re using this for mocktails.
- Mint: Mint also offers a fantastic accent for your pomegranate limeade. Think mojito without the alcohol and a nice pomegranate twist.
- Soda water: For a fizzier format, use soda water. This will definitely make your mocktail exude the vibe of one of those fancy bar drinks!
You can make a big batch of this pomegranate limeade for a party or as an alternative to store-bought juices. Here’s how you can keep it fresh!
In the fridge, you’ll want to keep this in an airtight container for maximum freshness. It will be good for about 5 to 7 days.
You can also freeze your pomegranate limeade. This can give it more of a slushy texture, too, which is also incredibly refreshing on a hot day.
Basically, a limeade is like lemonade but made with limes. It contains fresh lime juice, water, and sweetener. With this recipe, the addition of pomegranate and use of a natural sweetener makes it a much healthier option.
No, lime juice is simply the juice from freshly squeezed limes. Limeade is made with that fresh lime juice along with water and sugar.
Yes! In fact, it’s the same thing only with different citrus fruits.
If you add white sugar, then limeade isn’t healthy. However, if you add pomegranate juice and maple syrup to it, you are making it a healthy option.
More Tasty Drink Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 cups pomegranate
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 5 1/2 cups water
- Pour all ingredients into a blender and pulse.
- Enjoy a little taste of winter bliss over ice!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.