Easy roasted vegan garlic sauce that tastes fabulous on almost anything, especially on pasta! This plant-based sauce is creamy and simultaneously dairy-free due to the ingenuous usage of potatoes. Potatoes are an amazing source of potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B-6.
This post contains affiliate links.
Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and place into medium-sized pot.
- Add water to pot until potatoes are covered and cook until they are tender.
- Drain and let cool for roughly 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes, roasted garlic and a 1/2 cup of water (feel free to use the water that the potatoes were cooked in) to food processor and blend until nice and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a sauce pan and add in remaining ingredients.
- Serve over pasta!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.