Creamy, 3 ingredient homemade almond milk that is naturally vegan, gluten-free, and has no added sugar. I always thought that making almond milk would be an overwhelming process, but it’s actually really simple! Also, it’s super healthy. Almonds are a great source of magnesium, protein and fiber.
This post contains affiliate links.
Homemade Almond Milk
- 1 cup raw almonds, + 2 cups water
- 4 cups water
- Pinch of Himalayan salt, optional
- Soak almonds overnight in 2 cups water and salt.
- Drain and rinse almonds and pour in blender with 4 cups water.
- Blend on high for roughly 60 seconds until well mixed and smooth.
- Strain creamy goodness through a nut milk bag and squeeze to ensure all milk is drained into a nice sealable glass container.
- Enjoy and store in fridge for up to 5 days.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.