These vegan peanut butter cups are oh so good. Not gonna lie, they melt in your mouth as well as in your hands. Just think of the melted chocolate on your fingers as part of the indulgent experience. This easy, 3 ingredient plant-based dessert is high in protein and deliciousness. To top it all off, peanut butter is an amazing source of vitamin B-6 and magnesium as well.
This post contains affiliate links.
Peanut Butter Cups
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon coconut oil over low heat. Stir frequently until melted.
- Place liners in muffin tray(s) and pour a layer of melted chocolate in each liner. Place in freezer for 10 minutes or until hardened.
- Remove tray(s) from freezer and divide peanut butter between cupcake liners.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes (until peanut butter is more on the solid side).
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer and place in freezer for 10-15 minutes, or until hardened.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.