Easy, 4 ingredient oil-free rosemary french fries that are super healthy and delicious. These naturally vegan rosemary french fries are gluten-free and sugar-free so all can enjoy! Did you know that russet potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin B-6 and potassium?
PREP TIME: 10m | COOK TIME: 20m | TOTAL: 30m | YIELD: 6 – 8 SERVINGS
- 4 large russet potatoes, washed + chopped into french fries
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Throw uncooked french fries into a large bowl.
- In a mortar and pestle combine rosemary, garlic powder and salt and grind into a fine powder.
- Sprinkle mixture over fries and stir thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Spread french fries on a cookie tray lined with a silicone baking mat and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip fries and cook for another 15-20 minutes. (Feel free to ‘broil’ for the last 5-10 minutes for extra crispiness.)
If you love this plant-based snack make sure to try out these vegan Sweet Potato French Fries.