Let me tell you, this is the most neutral flavored, easy to make, frothiest goodness ever! I add this plant-based milk to my homemade iced chai, and if I am feeling a bit English, to my cup of tea! Hemp milk is a nutrient-dense liquid made from hemp seeds and water. It’s great for vegan smoothies, cereal or standing strong on its own. Making it yourself will help you avoid additives commonly found in commercially made, plant-based milks.
This post contains affiliate links.
Homemade Hemp Milk
- 7 cups water
- 2 cups hemp seeds, organic hulled
- Sweeten with maple syrup if desired
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Pour hemp milk through a nut milk bag to strain.
- Enjoy! Store in a vintage glass bottle or a mason jar to keep it nice and fresh.
- Shake before each use.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.