Easy, vegan roasted red pizza that is so delicious you won’t even miss the cheese, or the meat for that matter! This plant-based pizza is both filling and light, allowing you to enjoy it as a meal all on its own or as an appetizer. Yippee!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Pizza Dough, Vegan
- 1 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce, Red
- 15 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 zucchini, 1/4 inch slices
- 3+ slices of red onion, sliced and separated
- fresh oregano, optional topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat OR spray pan with olive oil.
- Roll out vegan pizza dough on cookie sheet.
- Spread plant-based red pizza sauce over dough.
- Lay out onions, tomatoes, zucchini and bell pepper on dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.