Easy, vegan roasted red pizza that is so delicious you won’t even miss the cheese, or the meat for that matter! This plant-based pizza is both filling and light, allowing you to enjoy it as a meal all on its own or as an appetizer. Yippee!Print
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1 PIZZA 1x
- Diet: Vegan
- Vegan Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 cup Red Pizza Sauce
- 15 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 zucchini, 1/4 inch slices
- 3+ slices of red onion, sliced and separated
- fresh oregano (optional topping)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat OR spray pan with olive oil.
- Roll out vegan pizza dough on cookie sheet.
- Spread plant-based red pizza sauce over dough.
- Lay out onions, tomatoes, zucchini and bell pepper on dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
After you’ve tried this tasty vegan dish make sure to try out this plant-based Pesto Pizza.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes