Easy, one-bowl black bean veggie burgers that will stand strong against any beef. These plant-based veggie burgers are dairy and gluten-free, so all can enjoy them! Made with black beans, these vegan veggie burgers are packed with protein and are excellent served on their own or traditionally on a bun.
This post contains affiliate links.
Black Bean Veggie Burger
- Add beans to a large bowl and mash with a potato masher (but not too much).
- Add green onions, red onion, garlic, flaxseed, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and lime juice to the bowl and mix well with a large spoon.
- The mixture will feel a tad on the sticky side. Shape into patties to make them “burger” shaped.
- Heat coconut oil (as needed) in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Once hot, cook patties for about 5 minutes on each side. (Make sure there is plenty of room around each patty so that you can easily flip them.)
- Enjoy on a bun or all on its own!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.