If you are looking for the perfect summer treat, then look no further! This dairy-free cherry bruschetta is easy to make and is the perfect vegan appetizer. It is made with both Bing and Rainier cherries making for a delicious combo. (Don’t worry though, this recipe tastes incredible with any cherries you like.)
I hope you love this fruit bruschetta recipe. It’s sweet with a little sass. It’s fresh and fruity with the right amount of cheesy. On top of all that, it’s quick and easy to make.
Table of contents
This post contains affiliate links.
Where This Berry Bruschetta Recipe Came From
My bestie was in town when I first made this recipe, and as soon as I was done making and assembling this fruit bruschetta, we demolished the tray. It actually ended up being our dinner instead of an appetizer. If I’m completely honest, this vegan bruschetta recipe was our dessert too. I mean, why not? I’m pretty sure that my bestie ended up spreading the vegan ricotta cheese on multiple pieces of fruit the next day too. Talk about a great idea.
- Good Bread – I like to go with a baguette for bruschetta. I feel like it’s easier to get equal parts topping, vegan ricotta cheese, and bread using a thinner loaf like a baguette.
- Cherries – Making this recipe in the summertime is ideal, right at the peak of the cherry season.
- Basil – Talk about a flavorful herb!
- Lemon – The little zesty kick that we all need.
- Cashews – Perfect for making homemade vegan cheese.
Dairy-Free Cherry Bruschetta Variations
This cherry bruschetta recipe is absolutely divine. It is sure to impress vegans and omnivores alike. That being said, there are some other delicious fruit options I have tried and would highly recommend.
- Blueberries are a great option for this recipe if you’re not in the mood for cherries.
- Strawberries make this recipe wonderfully sweet.
- Diced peaches are a perfect replacement to the cherries in this recipe, too, if that’s what sounds good.
Cherry Nutrition facts
More Berry Recipes
We hope you LOVE this dairy-free cherry bruschetta! It’s:
Easy to make
& SO satisfying!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and remember to take a picture and tag it #raepublic on Instagram! I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, lovely!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.