If you are looking for the perfect summer treat, then look no further! This dairy-free cherry bruschetta is easy to make and is the perfect vegan appetizer. It is made with both Bing and Rainier cherries making for a delicious combo. (Don’t worry though, this recipe tastes incredible with any cherries you like.)
I hope you love this plant-based cherry bruschetta recipe. It’s sweet with a little sass. It’s fresh and fruity with the right amount of cheesy. On top of all that, it’s quick and easy to make.
My bestie was in town when I first made this recipe, and as soon as I was done making and assembling this plant-based cherry bruschetta, we demolished the tray. It actually ended up being our dinner instead of an appetizer. If I’m completely honest, this cherry bruschetta recipe was our dessert too. I mean, why not? I’m pretty sure that my bestie ended up spreading the sweet vegan ricotta cheese on multiple pieces of fruit the next day too. Talk about a great idea.
Bruschetta Main Ingredients
- Good Bread – I like to go with a baguette for bruschetta. I feel like it’s easier to get equal parts topping, vegan ricotta cheese, and bread using a thinner loaf like a baguette.
- Cherries – Making this recipe in the summertime is ideal, right at the peak of the cherry season.
- Basil – Talk about a flavorful herb!
- Lemon – The little zesty kick that we all need.
- Cashews – Perfect for making homemade vegan cheese.
Cherry Nutrition facts
We hope you LOVE this dairy-free cherry bruschetta! It’s:
Easy to make
& SO satisfying!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #raepublic on Instagram! I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, lovely!Print
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.