This mashed purple sweet potato recipe is so tasty; it can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert. That’s a win-win if you ask me! Purple sweet potatoes are high in antioxidants and are a good source of vitamin C and Iron.
This post contains affiliate links.
Mashed Purple Sweet Potatoes
- Add potatoes to a large pot and fill with water.
- Place the pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once potatoes come to a boil turn down and let simmer for 20 – 25 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place back into the pot. Add almond milk, maple syrup, ground ginger, cinnamon, salt and cardamom.
- Mash with potato masher and stir until well combined.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.