Nutritious shredded veggie soup! Who knows, it might give you a six-pack. This vegan soup is finished in just three easy steps, four if you include eating it. Aside from the spices, feel free to get creative with this plant-based soup recipe. I often throw in extra tidbits here and there, depending on what leftovers I have in the fridge. In other words, have fun!
This post contains affiliate links.
- 10 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced/minced
- 1 cup broccoli, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower, minced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced/minced
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large pot, heat 1/2 cup of water and onion and cook until onions are semi-translucent.
- Add water and vegetable bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.