Five-ingredient vegan popsicles and that’s including the water and the optional slices of lime. These tasty vegan popsicles are perfect for summer and refreshing as can be. Did you know that lime is an excellent source of vitamin C and has a decent amount of potassium?Print
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 popsicles 1x
- Diet: Vegan
- 3/4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 cups water
- fresh mint leaves (quantity depends on personal preference)
- lime slices, (optional)
- Stir together lime juice, maple syrup, water, and mint leaves.
- Pour into a popsicle tray and add a couple of lime slices to each mold (optional).
- Freeze for at least four hours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Freeze Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: limeade popsicles, mint limeade popsicles, easy vegan popsicle recipe
This is exactly what you need on a hot summer’s day.
Yes! It is so refreshing!