Easy, three-ingredient vegan popsicles. Does it get any better than that? These delicious vegan popsicles are perfect for summer and super hydrating (watermelon is 92% water after all). Did you know that watermelon is a great source of vitamin A and vitamin C?
This post contains affiliate links.
- 3 1/2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, roughly 1/2 lime
- 3 mint leaves
- Blend watermelon cubes and lime juice in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Place a handful of mint leaves in the popsicle tray.
- Pour blender content into popsicle tray.
- Freeze for at least four hours.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links, at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.