This blueberry limeade is quick and easy to make. It’s made with freshly squeezed lime juice and blueberries making it the perfect sweet and tart summer drink.
Table of contents
How to Make Blueberry Limeade
Blueberry limeade is quick and easy to make. You’ll need water, limes, blueberries, and a sweetener of your choice. I like to use maple syrup to sweeten limeade because it dissolved effortlessly into the cold liquid. This refined sugar-free limeade can be made with either fresh or frozen blueberries. I usually opt for frozen blueberries because it makes it nice and cold without having to use ice. That being said, if you don’t have a blender, I recommend using fresh blueberries instead.
The easiest way to do this is to use more sweetener. I tend to like my limeade more tart, so that is how the ingredients in this recipe are portioned. To make this blueberry limeade sweeter, I recommend adding one tablespoon of sweetener at a time until you achieve your ideal taste.
I like to use maple syrup because it blends into the limeade so well. However, stevia or monk fruit sugar would be great sugar-free alternatives to sweeten this limeade recipe.
More Blueberry Recipes
We hope you LOVE this blueberry limeade! It’s:
& SO refreshing!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and remember to take a pic and tag it #raepublic on Instagram! I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, lovely!Print
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 10 cups 1x
- Diet: Vegan
Easy blueberry limeade that is refreshing as can be. The perfect combination of sweet and tart! Sweetened with maple syrup, this homemade limeade recipe is refined sugar-free.
- 1 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 5 1/2 cups water
- Squeeze 1 cup of lime juice into your blender.
- Pour remaining ingredients into blender and pulse. (If you don’t have a blender check out the notes.)
- Enjoy a little taste of summer refreshment!
- I do prefer my limeade on the tart side, so feel free to add more maple syrup if it’s too sour for that sweet tooth of yours. If you don’t have maple syrup on hand, feel free to use your favorite sweetener instead.
- If you don’t have a blender, that’s not a problem. Opt for fresh blueberries instead of frozen and mash them with a potato masher or even a fork. Then add all ingredients into a pitcher and stir until well combined.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks, Summer
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Jamaican Inspired
Keywords: easy limeade recipe, can sugar free, refined sugar free, berry limeade
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.