These yummy vegan banana bread muffins are sure to appease your muffin craving. They are dairy-free and packed with bananas, homemade raw applesauce, and tons of fiber. Trust me, you will be tempted to have more than just one.
This post contains affiliate links.
Mini Vegan Banana Bread Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 4 bananas, overripe and mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, not melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Applesauce, Instant Raw
- 3 tablespoons flax meal , + 6 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir.
- Mash the bananas. Mash them!
- Add mashed banana and wet ingredients into bowl and thoroughly combine.
- Prepare muffin pan by lining it with silicone cupcake liners.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for about 20 minutes OR until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool in pan for a bit before you flip them on a cooling rack.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.