Plant-based pizza dough?! Say what?! Believe it or not, the majority of pizza dough is vegan to start with! This 7 ingredient pizza dough makes enough for two vegan pizzas, so you can eat one and freeze the other for later. Or you can always devour them both at once.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Put yeast and water into large bowl and let sit for roughly 10 minutes.
- Slowly add in remaining ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Form into a ball, place in bowl and cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Let rise for a minimum of one hour.
- With floured hands, divide dough into two sections onto a floured surface. At this point you can place one chunk in a freezer-specified ziplock bag and freeze it for later OR you can make two pizzas now!
- Preheat oven for 450°F.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough with a rolling pin.
- Spray pizza pan(s) or cookie sheet(s) with olive oil spray and lay out pizza dough on silicone baking mat(s).
- Add desired pizza sauce and any other toppings you desire! Be sure to try our Red Pizza Sauce or our Vegan Pesto, which tastes delicious as a sauce!
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.