This oil-free pumpkin curry soup is simply delicious. Its creaminess comes from coconut milk, so it is naturally dairy-free. In addition, this plant-based soup is a great source of vitamin A.
This post contains affiliate links.
Oil-Free Pumpkin Curry Soup
- 1 large yellow onion, diced + 1/2+ cup water
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 15 ounce cans pumpkin puree
- 2 13.5 ounce can coconut milk, full fat
- 2 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, blended (+ 1/4 cup water)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- In a medium pot, heat 1/2+ cup water, garlic, and onion until water cooks off.
- Pour in remaining 2 cups water and vegetable bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped carrots and 1/4 cup water to the blender and blend carrots until nice and creamy (like applesauce).
- Add pumpkin, coconut milk, and blended carrots and mix thoroughly until nice and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and let simmer for 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.