Easy, vegan blueberry pie! This dairy-free pie contains four whole cups of blueberries meaning it’s packed with antioxidants. Blueberries are also an amazing source of vitamin C, vitamin K and manganese. So, next time you’re looking for a delicious plant-based dessert this easy blueberry pie recipe will be waiting for you!
PREP TIME: 15m | BAKE TIME: 45m | TOTAL: 1h | YIELD: 6 – 8 SERVINGS
Ok, so you love dairy-free blue berry pie. How about an easy vegan Pumpkin Pie next!
- 1 Coconut Oil Pie Crust
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons arrow root powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Add blueberries, maple syrup, arrow root powder, cinnamon and allspice to a large bowl, thoroughly combine and set aside.
- Make the Coconut Oil Pie Crust.
- Roll dough out into a very thin layer (I roll it out on a silicone baking mat ) and flip it over onto a pie pan.
- Gently shape the dough and cut off the long extra edges.
- Ball up the extra pieces and roll out into a thin layer of dough, creating the top piece.
- Place pie pan in fridge and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Once oven is heated, remove pie pan from fridge and pour blueberry concoction into pan.
- Lay top layer of pie dough over blueberries and cut a design into top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.