Who else loves pineapple? This easy pineapple nice cream is simple as can be, utilizing only three ingredients. Did you know that one pineapple contains over 700% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C?
This post contains affiliate links.
I hope you LOVE this dairy-free ice cream recipe! It’s:
& SO fun!
If you try this coconut pineapple ice cream recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and remember to take a pic and tag it #raepublic on Instagram! I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, lovely!Print
Pineapple Ice Cream
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Diet: Vegan
Easy pineapple ice cream that tastes like summer.
- 1 13.5–ounce can of coconut cream
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 pineapple OR 4 cups frozen pineapple
- coconut flakes (as much as you like)
- Prep: Break bananas into smaller pieces and if using fresh pineapple cut into chunks (so that they fit in the food processor).
- Process: Add banana, pineapple, and coconut cream into a food processor and blend for 60+ seconds until smooth.
- Pour: Scoop into a freezer-safe dish.
- Freeze: Freeze for 2+ hours (until frozen).
- Enjoy: Serve and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
A loaf plan works really well for any homemade ice cream recipe.
- Prep Time: 15
- Freeze Time: 3 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pineapple sorbet, coconut pineapple nice cream, vegan pineapple ice cream
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.
Such a simple recipe but so refreshing.