This wholesome vegan cabbage soup is easy to make and delicious as can be. This plant-based soup is packed full of cabbage, potatoes, onions and great northern beans. Great northern beans are a good source of folate, protein and thiamin and yukon gold potatoes are a great source of vitamin C and B6.Print
Vegan Cabbage Soup
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 10 – 12 SERVINGS 1x
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium head of green cabbage, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups great northern beans, cooked (1 15.5 ounce can drained + rinsed)
- 3 large Yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 8 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pour oil and onion into a large pot or dutch oven and sauté until semi-transparent.
- Add all remaining ingredients into the pot and let simmer until cabbage and potatoes are soft (roughly 20 minutes).
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes