Potatoes, potatoes, potatoes! I could eat potatoes everyday and sometimes I do! My favorite way so far is having them part of a vegan soup or making strait-up french fries! With no added oil they are healthy and delicious all at the same time.
This post contains affiliate links.
Spicy Oil-Free Garlic Fries
- 8– 10 red potatoes, washed + chopped into french fries
- 2 cups hot water + vegetable bouillon
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 hot red peppers, diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Throw uncooked french fries into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together hot water, vegetable bouillon, garlic and red pepper.
- Pour mixture over fries and stir thoroughly until evenly coated.
- Spread french fries on a cookie tray lined with a silicone baking mat and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip fries and bake for an additional 10 – 15 minutes. (Until desired crispness has been achieved.)
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.