Easy, 8-ingredient recipe for pizza sauce that tasty as can be. On top of being delicious, it’s also nutritious. Did you know that red bell peppers are an amazing source of vitamin C?
This post contains affiliate links.
Recipe for Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking pan with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Bake tomatoes, bell peppers, garlic, and red onion for 30 minutes or until they are well roasted.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until your desired consistency is reached.
- It’s done! Get ready to spread it all over your pizza dough!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.