Easy, 8-ingredient recipe for pizza sauce that tasty as can be. On top of being delicious, it’s also nutritious. Did you know that red bell peppers are an amazing source of vitamin C?
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking pan with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Bake tomatoes, bell peppers, garlic, and red onion for 30 minutes or until they are well roasted.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until your desired consistency is reached.
- It’s done! Get ready to spread it all over your pizza dough!
- Prep Time:5 Minutes
- Cook Time:30 Minutes
- Cuisine:Italian Inspired
Keywords: pizza sauce, tomato sauce, red sauce, vegan pizza