This plant-based stir fry has just the right amount of spice and is satisfyingly filling. Made with peanuts it has a little kick of protein as well. The ginger in this vegan meal is also a good source of magnesium, potassium, and vitamin B6.Print
KUNG PAO FRIED RICE
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 – 6 SERVINGS 1x
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/3 head cauliflower, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 inch ginger, minced
- 1/2 inch jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and cook onions until semi-translucent.
- Add in garlic, ginger, jalapeño, celery, cauliflower, peanuts and salt.
- Cook until cauliflower is soft.
- Stir in cooked rice and serve.
When you have devoured this vegan meal, you can try these plant-based Chocolate Chip Cookies. You’re welcome.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes