Roasted garlic hummus that’s naturally vegan and gluten-free? Oh my goodness! Creamy and full of roasted garlic deliciousness, this plant-based hummus recipe is one to add to your secret weapon list. Whip it out when you need to “wow” your family and friends!
This post contains affiliate links.
Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 garlic bulbs, roasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a strainer, thoroughly rinse chickpeas.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend away!
- Serve with pita bread or tortilla chips, or use it as a spread on a badass veggie sandwich! Mmm Mmm.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.