This oil-free pumpkin curry soup is simply delicious. Its creaminess comes from coconut milk, so it is naturally dairy-free. In addition, this plant-based soup is a great source of vitamin A.
- In a medium pot, heat 1/2+ cup water, garlic, and onion until water cooks off.
- Pour in remaining 2 cups water and vegetable bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped carrots and 1/4 cup water to the blender and blend carrots until nice and creamy (like applesauce).
- Add pumpkin, coconut milk, and blended carrots and mix thoroughly until nice and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and let simmer for 15 minutes.
This delicious Artisan Garlic Loaf pairs greatly with this pumpkin vegan soup recipe.
- Prep Time:10 Minutes
- Cook Time:20 Minutes