Easy, vegan peanut butter cookies that will melt in your mouth. These dairy-free delights prove that eggs are completely unnecessary to make a deliciously fluffy cookie. This plant-based recipe calls for coconut oil, which is considered a “super food” and can be beneficial when used both inside and outside your gorgeous bod.
This post contains affiliate links.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add flour, baking soda, maple syrup, peanut butter, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, sugar and salt.
- Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth. Or, if you want an arm workout, hand stir!
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheet. (This vegan cookie dough will pretty much stay in whatever form it’s plopped onto the cookie sheet, so make sure to create round cookie dough balls and flatten them a bit if you want a more uniform “cookie” look.)
- Bake for 5 – 7 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.