Awesome vegan garlic bread!?! Oh yeah, it has finally been done! Let’s take it back to the days when bread was made from ingredients that you could actually pronounce. This 6 ingredient, plant-based garlic bread is dairy and sugar-free and super easy to make. On top of all of this, it will make your kitchen smell like an Italian bakery and impress the family. You will never want to go back to store-bought.
This post contains affiliate links.
Artisan Garlic Bread
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients, adding the water last.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon or your hands. During this step, you may want to add up to 1/2 cup extra of flour, a little at a time, until the dough is no longer tacky.
- Form into a ball, place it in a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let dough rise at room temperature for a minimum of 10 hours.
- After allotted time has passed, place dough onto a floured surface and with floured hands form the dough into a ball. Cover dough with plastic wrap or a towel and let it rest.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place empty oven-safe pot or dish into oven while it preheats.
- Once oven is preheated and oven-safe pan is warmed, carefully remove pan, place the dough in it and cover with lid.
- Place back in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and bake for 5-10 more minutes OR until the outer area is crispy.
- Remove bread and let cool.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.