This wholesome vegan cabbage soup is easy to make and delicious as can be. This plant-based soup is packed full of cabbage, potatoes, onions and great northern beans. Great northern beans are a good source of folate, protein and thiamin and yukon gold potatoes are a great source of vitamin C and B6.
PREP TIME: 10m | COOK TIME: 30m | TOTAL: 40m | YIELD: 10 – 12 SERVINGS
- 1 large yellow onion, diced + 1 cup water
- 1 medium head of green cabbage, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups great northern beans, cooked (1 15.5 ounce can drained + rinsed)
- 3 large yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 8 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add diced onion and 1 cup water to large pot and sauté until semi-transparent. (If using an induction burner simply set to Sauté.)
- Pour all remaining ingredients into pot and let simmer until cabbage and potatoes are soft (roughly 20 minutes).
If you are a food blogger, YouTuber, moving into a tiny house or just looking for a way to cook food faster or keep food warm at a party this Portable Induction Pro Cooktop is amazing!