Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
1 hour 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Mix: In a large bowl, add all the pie filling ingredients.
3. Blend together using a wooden spoon or a hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
4. Roll out pie dough and layout over a 9″ pie pan and gently form.
5. Form edge and cut off the remaining dough. I would recommend not attempting anything fancy with this particular dough.
6. Pour the batter into the pie pan.
for 60 minutes in the oven on the lower shelf. 8.
from oven and let cool completely.
9. Cover with foil and place in the fridge for at least 4 – 6 hours, or overnight. 10. Remove cut the pie and serve.
Get this simple pumpkin pie