Pomegranate, dates, and oats create the perfect balance between sweet and tart. If you are looking for the perfect autumn snack or no added sugar dessert then you will love these pomegranate oatmeal bites. On top of that they take just 10 minutes to make.
- Add: Add pecans and oats to a food processor and turn it on high for 10 – 20 seconds (until they are broken down into small bits).
- Process: Add in dates and pomegranate juice and turn on high until contents are well-combined, forming a loose dough consistency.
- Combine: Pour into a large bowl and add pomegranate seeds.
- Form into small balls and place them in an airtight container.
- Store in fridge or freezer and enjoy when you like.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snack, Dessert
Keywords: autumn snack, oat balls, no-bake oatmeal balls, refined sugar-free dessert