Easy vegan broccoli soup recipe that’s ready in 35 minutes. Made with nutritional yeast and an array of aromatics, no one will believe it’s vegan when they taste it. This super easy recipe has simple ingredients that make the perfect cozy soup for chilly weather!
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 large leek, cleaned and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 4 Yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- 4 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Heat oil, onion, leek, and garlic, in a large pot.
- Sauté until the onions are semi-translucent.
- Add water, vegetable bouillon, potatoes, and broccoli, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes (until potatoes are soft).
- Add mustard, salt, pepper, and nutritional yeast.
- Blend cooked soup ingredients using an immersion blender.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Category: Soup
- Method: Cooktop
Keywords: easy vegan soup