- 2 13 ounce cans chickpeas, thoroughly rinsed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 4 tablespoons water (room temperature)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Throw all ingredients into a food processor or blender and get your blend on (seriously though don’t actually throw them).
- Feel free to add in a little more olive oil if desired consistency hasn’t been reached.
- Serve with toasted bread, pitas, or even corn chips!
If you’re looking for something to dip this plant-based creamy goodness into try this Easy Sandwich Bread recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes