- 2–3 large russet potatoes
- 4 garlic bulbs, roasted
- 1/2+ cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and place into medium-sized pot.
- Add water to pot until potatoes are covered and cook until they are tender.
- Drain and let cool for roughly 15 minutes.
- Add potatoes, roasted garlic and a 1/2 cup of water (feel free to use the water that the potatoes were cooked in) to food processor and blend until nice and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a sauce pan and add in remaining ingredients.
- Serve over pasta!
If this vegan sauce is a little too thick for your liking, feel free to add another 1/2 cup of water or more. Make sure to try these Easy Falafels too, they are amazing!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes