Dazzling purple sweet potato ice cream that is dairy-free and as creamy as can be.
- 1 cup Bolthouse Farms® Plant Protein Milk Unsweetened
- 2 large (4 cups) purple sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Peel sweet potatoes (doesn’t have to be perfect) and chop them into large cubes.
- Steam for 15 minutes (or until soft).
- Set purple sweet potatoes aside. (Save water to use as a natural food coloring if you like.)
- Add purple sweet potatoes, Bolthouse Farms® Plant Protein Milk Unsweetened, and all other ingredients into a blender (or food processor) and pulse until well combined and the mixture is smooth. Don’t over blend.
- Pour into a loaf pan (or another freezer-safe pan) and place in the freezer for 4-hours (until it is frozen).
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
Keywords: vegan ice cream, vegan nice cream, homemade ice cream, dairy-free ice cream, homemade dairy-free ice cream