- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking pan with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Bake tomatoes, bell peppers, garlic, and red onion for 30 minutes or until they are well roasted.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until your desired consistency is reached.
- It’s done! Get ready to spread it all over your pizza dough!
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Category: sauce
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Italian Inspired
Keywords: pizza sauce, tomato sauce, red sauce, vegan pizza