Easy chocolate date balls that take minutes to make. Enjoy them for a quick and easy vegan dessert or for an on-the-go snack.
- 2 cups Medjool dates, pitted (at room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Using a food processor thoroughly blend dates and 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder.
- Scoop out mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into small inch sized spheres.
- Roll each ball in raw cacao powder to coat the outside.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to a week or in the fridge for two weeks.
- For this recipe, the dates need to be at room temperature to blend into a very smooth consistency.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Refrigerate Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Blend
Keywords: vegan date balls, vegan bliss balls, chocolate bliss ball recipe