Quick and easy raspberry chia jam recipe that you don’t even have to cook. It is raw and made using only four tasty ingredients.
- 2 cups raspberries, washed & mashed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Mash raspberries in a bowl with a potato masher (a fork can work too in a pinch).
- Add in water, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt and thoroughly stir.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes in the fridge before use.
- Give it a good stir prior to use.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: vegan spread
- Method: Mash
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: instant jam recipe, no-cook jam, raspberry jam recipe