This green pineapple smoothie recipe is quick and easy to make. It’s nice and thick but perfectly creamy.
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds (optional)
- Blend: Throw all ingredients into a blender and mix it up!
- Pour: Pour into an aesthetically pleasing cup and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Category: Smoothie, Drink, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green smoothie, vegan green smoothie, pineapple banana smoothie, pineapple spinach smoothie