- Vegan Pizza Dough
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup Pesto
- 15 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, well-rinsed
- 3 slices of red onion, sliced and separated
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat OR spray pan with olive oil.
- Roll out vegan pizza dough on cookie sheet.
- Spread pesto over pizza dough.
- Place onions, tomatoes, artichokes and pine nuts on dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Don’t have any basil on hand to make the vegan pesto? Try this plant-based Red Pizza Sauce instead.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes