Classic oatmeal raisin cookies that are vegan and gluten-free. These vegan, gluten-free oatmeal raisin cookies are quick and easy to make and taste like childhood.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup Instant Raw Applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Combine: Place all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Add: Add in maple syrup, applesauce, vanilla, and combine using a hand mixer (or a spoon if you want to squeeze in an arm workout).
- Stir: Stir in raisins with a mighty spoon. Mmm…
- Bake: Bake for 6 – 8 minutes.
If you are looking for another delicious vegan dessert that is just as amazing try these dairy-free Peanut Butter Cups out!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free cookies, gluten-free oatmeal cookies, vegan cookies