Cheers to the best lemonade recipe ever! This homemade lemonade uses just three simple ingredients and is ready in 5-minutes flat. This recipe for lemonade is the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day.
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 5 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup maple syrup*
- Lemon slices + mint for garnish (optional)
- Squeeze: Get a bunch of lemons (roughly 9-12) and a manual citrus juicer and squeeze 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice.
- Combine: Pour one and a half cups of lemon juice, 5 1/2 cups water, and maple syrup into a pitcher and stir well.
- Add: Place fresh lemon slices to the pitcher or to each cup along with some ice.
- Serve: Pour fresh squeezed lemonade into glasses and enjoy!
- *I do tend to use a minimal amount of sweetener, so you may find that this recipe has a very intense lemon flavor. Feel free to add more maple syrup one tablespoon at a time until you reach the perfect balance of sweet and tart for you.
- Homemade lemonade can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-6 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stir
Keywords: classic lemonade, homemade lemonade, lemonade recipe, recipe for lemonade