Four-ingredient lemon popsicle recipe, and that’s including the water and the optional slices of lemon. These lemonade popsicles are perfect for summer and refreshing as can be. Did you know that lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C and has a smidge of potassium?
Table of contents
Main Ingredients For Lemon Popsicle Recipe
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice makes these lemonade popsicles all that they are. If you can’t find fresh lemons or don’t have the time, bottled lemon juice works great. (I used to always use freshly squeezed lemon juice, but I recently discovered this organic lemon juice, which definitely makes this recipe (and many others even quicker to make.)
- Water might sound obvious, but there is a delicious liquid variation that I share below.
- Maple syrup is a delicious sweetener for these lemonade popsicles. Using a liquid sweetened means that it dissolves easily and thoroughly.
Lemonade Popsicle Variations
- If you are looking for your lemon popsicles to be extra hydrating, you could substitute coconut water in lieu of the water. This will make these popsicles have a coconut undertone, though, so if you’re going for the taste of lemonade, I wouldn’t recommend this variation.
- I love using maple syrup as a sweetener, but you can definitely use regular cane sugar. For best results, I would dilute it in one cup of warm water. (The recipe calls for two cups of water, so in this case, do one cup warm to dilute the sugar and then combine it with another cup of cold water.
- For sugar-free lemonade popsicles, I would recommend using stevia or monk fruit sugar.
More Summer Recipes
We hope you LOVE this lemon popsicle recipe! It’s:
Quick & Easy
& SO satisfying!
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and remember to take a picture and tag #raepublic on Instagram! I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, lovely!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links, at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.