Easy, four ingredient ginger lemonade recipe. This delicious homemade lemonade is the perfect drink for warm weather or even those cold winter months; we don’t discriminate.
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice, fresh squeezed (about ten lemons)
- 5 cups water
- 1/3+ cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, grated
- (opti0nal) fresh mint leaves, lemon slices, ginger slices
- Pour ingredients into a pitcher and stir thoroughly.
- Add ice cubes, extra ginger slices, lemon slices, and fresh mint (or another herb of choice) to drinking glasses.
- Pour fresh ginger lemonade into glasses and enjoy!
- I prefer my lemonade tart, so add more maple syrup if it’s too sour for your sweet tooth.
- If you don’t have maple syrup on hand, you can use agave nectar, cane sugar, or stevia instead.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Drink
Keywords: homemade lemonade, refined sugar-free, summer drink, ginger lemonade