The easy vegan pumpkin pie recipe that tastes like autumn. This 10-ingredient eggless pumpkin pie is perfect for any occasion, especially the holiday season! The best pumpkin pie recipe without eggs is simple and delicious and can be made with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Mix: In a large bowl, add all the pie filling ingredients.
- Blend together using a wooden spoon or a hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out pie dough and layout over a 9″ pie pan and gently form.
- Form edge and cut off the remaining dough. I would recommend not attempting anything fancy with this particular dough.
- Pour the batter into the pie pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the oven on the lower shelf.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Cover with foil and place in the fridge for at least 4 – 6 hours, or overnight.
- Remove, cut the pie and serve.
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix + Bake
- Cuisine: American