- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 15 ounce cans organic pumpkin puree
- 1 13.5 ounce can light coconut milk
- 3 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 organic carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 red chili peppers, whole
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- In a large pot heat 1 cup water and add in diced onion.
- Add in ginger, garlic, vegetable bouillon, black pepper, curry powder and stir.
- Let simmer until almost all of the water is cooked off.
- Pour in remaining 2 cups of water, pumpkin puree, coconut milk, carrots and red peppers.
- Bring to a simmer and add salt.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
Make sure to try this vegan Artisan Garlic Loaf paired with this delicious plant-based soup!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes