Easy, eight-ingredient vegan carrot soup recipe with a hint of peanut. This delicious plant-based soup is made with creamy peanut butter giving it an incredibly unique taste. Did you know that carrots are an amazing source of vitamin A?
This post contains affiliate links.
Easy Vegan Peanut Carrot Soup
- 7 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped + 1 cup water
- 4 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 2 13.5 ounce cans of coconut milk, full fat
- 1+ tablespoon creamy peanut butter, to taste
- 4 teaspoons ground garam masala
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Oil-Free Home Fries, for topping (optional)
- 2 green onions, diced for topping (optional)
- Add chopped yellow onion, garam masala, salt, pepper, and 1 cup water to large pot and sauté until semi-transparent. (If using an induction burner simply set to Sauté.)
- Add carrots, water, coconut milk, peanut butter to pot and let boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once the soup starts to boil, turn down and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour into bowls and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through those links at no extra cost to you. Please read our full disclosure for more information. Thank you for supporting Raepublic.