- 16 cups water
- 14 – 16 cups vegetable scraps, frozen (An entire gallon sized zip lock bag stuffed with frozen veggie scraps.)
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Add all ingredients into a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to simmer and let cook for 1 – 1 1/2 hours.
- Turn off the stove and let cool for 1+ hours, until it is cool enough to work with.
- Strain through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth into a large bowl.
- Pour vegetable stock into mason jars and refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze in freezer-safe containers and use when needed. If freezing this vegan veggie broth in mason jars I recommend leaving extra room in the jar(s) and putting the lid(s) on once contents are frozen.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 Hour