Easy five-ingredient cherry limeade popsicles. These refreshing popsicles are the perfect summer dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 + 1/2 cup Bing cherries, de-stemmed, pitted, and halved
- lime slices (optional)
- Combine: Add water, lime juice, maple syrup, and 1/3 cup cherries to blender and pulse until well combined and liquid has turned to a red/pink color.
- Pour: Pour mixture into a popsicle tray and the extra 1/2 cup cherries and optional lime slices to each mold.
- Freeze: Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least four hours.
If you don’t have a blender or don’t feel like using it, no problem. Just take the 1/3 cup of cherries and mince them as finely as possible with a knife.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freeze Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cherry popsicles, lemonade popsicles, homemade popsicles, fruit popsicles