5-minute cranberry lemonade that’s easy to make and perfect for autumn and winter gatherings alike. This lip-puckering cranberry mocktail is refined sugar-free and oh-so-tasty.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries for decoration
- Combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, cranberry juice, water, and maple syrup into a pitcher and stir thoroughly.
- Pour over ice and add a few fresh cranberries if you like.
Adding fresh cranberries and mint or rosemary sprigs to the pitcher or to each serving glass can take this drink up a notch.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry lemonade, winter drink, fall drink, mocktail, cranberry mocktail